The site “comsupport.fr” presents Dominique LA MANTIA and her activities as Consultant in communications.
Domiciliation: 12 Chemin de la Puèche, Quartier La Roquette, F-13710 Fuveau, France
Telephone: +33 7 8208 4567 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRET 82176425500013 / APE 6201Z / URSSAF Marseille
Roles: Dominique LA MANTIA is webmaster and owner of the site and of the domain “comsupport.fr”
Hosting: SAS OVH – 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, F-59100 Roubaix, France – http://www.ovh.com
– Important: Intellectual property rights concerning the site “comsupport.fr” belong to the site’s owner (details above).
– Any usage, reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, modification, be it partial or full, without the owner’s autorisation is forbidden and liable to legal actions as stiputlated by French Law (code de la propriété intellectuelle and/or code civil).
– Information contained on this site is as precise as possible and the site is regularly updated. It can however contain errors (approximations, misses…).
– Photos and visuals which are not the property of Dominique LA MANTIA are either free of rights or have been credited or licenced. Dominique LA MANTIA commits to correcting any error reported and documented or to suppress the publication.
– To report an error or a malfunction of the site, please use the contact form or send an email giving as many details as possible.
– The download of any content is done at user’s risks and under his/her sole responsibility. In consequence, Dominique LA MANTIA shall not be held responsible for any damage suffered by the user’s hardware nor the loss of any data further to the said download.
– Hyperlinks on this site leading to other resources available on the Internet shall not engage Dominique LA MANTIA’s responsibility.
The present conditions are ruled by French Law and any dispute or litigation arising from their interpretation or execution will be under the exclusive competence of French courts ruling Dominique LA MANTIA’s activity. The reference language for all exchanges about disputes or their settlement shall be French.
– Thanks to my customers for their testimonies and authorisation to publish “projects” related to our collaboration.
– Thanks to my coaches and testers: CLM, CorinneM, CharlotteB.